Assembly - GKN
Sanford, NC 27330
The Greer Group is recruiting an Assembler for our client in Sanford, NC.
- B Shift Assembly Position -> Monday - Thursday, 8: 00 PM - 6: 30 AM.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all Plant, cell and line safety and environmental policies and procedures and be able to recognize potential safety hazards.
- Possess full knowledge of all equipment within the cell and line.
- Operate all equipment within the cell and line at standard operating rates with minimum downtime.
- Full knowledge of autonomous maintenance, Safety Alerts, Quality Alerts and change management procedures related to the cell and line.
- Demonstrate correct gaging techniques and perform all quality verifications within the cell and line to the required standard.
- Demonstrate the ability to run masters and red rabbits.
- Ability to reset errors.
- Equipment, Changeover all equipment in cell Rework, Scrap and non-conforming material process, Rework log; Performance sheet, Production cell team boards, Operator maintenance (Level 1); Preventative Maintenance of cell equipment; WIP management; Schedules and capacity; Flexibility, Rotate to other Cells; Cell Documentation Quality (OPS, PCR, etc.)
- HS Diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.