The Greer Group is recruiting for a Technical Support Clerk for a client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a contract position through April.
- Full time hours, Monday - Friday.
- Support system engineers by providing assistance with software testing, data validation, interface tracking and documentation updates.
- Must have experience in System Security Administration for an ERP or large software application.
- Password resets and documents on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- This position will be assigned many different tasks and must be able to become proficient quickly to manage access to the ERP and provide whatever support the system engineers require.
- Work directly with end users to define and troubleshoot issues.
- Comfortable working with technology including MicroSoft Office Suite, ERP software, Issue tracking software, File transfer tools, Remote Desktop tools, and VPN.
- Familiarity with a SQL query tool and running canned SQL queries is necessary for the On-Boarding/Off-Boarding processes.
- Customer service skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to follow documented processes and track items in a spreadsheet.
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills quickly.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work with limited direction.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.