2nd Shift Materials Handler
Fayetteville, NC 28306
The Greer Group is searching for Material Handlers for 2nd Shift for our client in Fayetteville, NC
- 1-3 years Experience in role.
- The position is responsible for material distribution, sorting, organizing, and allocation in the production area.
- Transfer material in and out of the production area using material handling equipment, which includes forklift, carts, tow motors, and pallet jacks.
- Use current material system to check material availability, ensure correct material requested is received.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet the orders from our customers.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Must have 1-3 years Material Handling experience, warehouse or distribution center background is highly recommended.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Computer skills, including using warehouse system, MRB, or any local developed programs to optimize material handling.
- Good communication skills
- Team oriented.
- Good record of job performance, safety, and attendance.
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift experience
- 2nd shift 3:00pm-11:00pm. OT/weekends if necessary.
- OPTIONAL- - Knowledge of Kanban Setup Preferred
- Background check and drug screen