Admin Service Coordinator
Raleigh, NC 27620
The Greer Group is recruiting for an Admin Services Coordinator for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a temporary position with the possibility to become permanent.
- Monday - Friday, 8: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM.
- Over-see day-to-day building operations, safety and security at the facility.
- Coordinate inspections to insure compliance with codes and safety regulations.
- Maintain the facility' s Emergency Action Plan (EAP) procedures and conduct annual fire drill.
- Work with program and services managers to coordinate work flow of clients and subcontractors involved in small to mid-size project and renovations.
- The position maintains and collects information on operational and administrative problems, analyzes findings, and prepares reports on recommended solutions.
- Assist with coordinating office moves.
- Performs regular facility surveillance tours to look for and identify building concerns and potential hazards.
- Convene and facilitate regular meetings building meetings for the Facility.
- Track and analyze security incident reports.
- Perform tasks in establishing and maintaining records and processes that support the work, including purchasing supplies.
- Conduct training for safety personnel, review and update EAP annually.
- Identify and consult with programs and management regarding building efficiencies and issues.
- Utilize building network to roll out agency-wide initiatives and campaigns.
- Conduct a building safety inspection annually.
- Attend and set agenda for quarterly meetings.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal; Strong computer ability.
- Fluent in MS Office programs.
- Strong background experience with FM interact software.
- Skill in handling emergency situations involving crowd control and building evacuation.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of and the interpretation and application of county, state, federal rules and regulations as well as generally accepted accounting principles.