Air Quality Regulatory Support
Morrisville, NC 27560-8421
The Greer Group is recruiting entry level environmental scientists and engineers to work on a variety of projects for our client in Morrisville, NC.
This is a temporary-to-permanent position.
- Support for EPA and state air quality regulatory initiatives.
- Determining technical feasibility, costs, and environmental impacts of emissions control equipment and strategies to reduce air emissions.
- Analyzing air quality impacts of renewable energy and energy efficiency measures.
- Providing technical and outreach support related to the development of federal air emissions regulations for a wide range of industries.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in environmental engineering, chemical engineering, environmental science, environmental management, atmospheric sciences, or comparable technical discipline.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills.
- The ability to work well in teams and to meet deadlines in a multi-tasking environment.
- A commitment to provide quality services.
- An interest in air pollution policies and regulations.
- A minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4 point scale, or equivalent, is required.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.