Assembly - Molding Clerk
Canton, NC 28716
The Greer Group is currently recruiting for Assembly/Molding Clerks. Multiple positions available and are immediate needs!
This is for a long-term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Molding Operator you will be required to receive incoming material and ship outgoing products or supplies. You will be responsible for counting items received or shipped and checking against packing lists while recording any discrepancies.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing - Molding Clerk job include:
- Operates press to manufacture molded silicone parts
- Removes and visually inspects all finished parts for conformance with specification.
- Completes required documentation.
- Uses Lean Enterprise methods to reduce waste and complexity in all processes.
- Performs duties in cross trained areas as required.
- Ensures press equipment and work area is clean and safe
Experience in Molding Machine Operator
Must be able to work 7am-7: 30pm or 7pm- 7: 30am