Morrisville, NC 27560
Hours: 1s shift 6 A.M. - 2: 30 P.M., overtime/weekends if necessary
Individuals install PC boards, electronic/unit components using blue prints, written guidelines, schematics and color-coded electronic wire charts.
Ability to perform high quality assembly of units, including installation of electronic components, batteries, wire harnesses and transformers.
Experience in wire-wrapping, crimping, and cable harnessing.
- H.S. Diploma
- 1-3 years experience in electrical/mechanical assembly
- Manufacturing background
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints/ color-coded electronic wire charts/ Bill of Materials
- Use of battery powered hand tools (10lbs)
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions, both written and verbal
- Light Physical Effort-Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, standing, stooping, bending
- Good Communication skills
Background and drug screening will be processed.