Certified Medical Assistant
Raleigh, NC 27620
The Greer Group is recruiting a Certified Medical Assistant for a temporary position until June, with the possibility to be extended.
- Escorting patients to and from exam rooms.
- Taking all patient vitals.
- Entering patient information in electronic medical records (EMR) system.
- Administering vaccinations and injections.
- Verifying prior authorizations.
- Calling in prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Periodically checking voice mails throughout the day, and verifying patient charts for the following day.
- Completing the referral task.
- Assisting with the Provider with procedures.
- Stock rooms, gather and prepare bio-hazard, clean rooms.
- Draw blood.
- Must be able to work at all 3 locations (Wake Forest, Zebulon, and Fuquay Varina).
- License: Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
- A minimum of a High School Diploma and Medical Assistant Certification is required.
- Prefer candidates with at least 1 year of Medical Assistant experience.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.