Client Sales Development
Raleigh, NC 27612
Seeking Client Sales Development!
The Greer Group has been one of the fastest growing companies in the triangle area for over 3 decades! Consistently ranking in The Triangle Business Journal' s Fast 50 in the last decade and recently taking the top spot of number one for Women-Owned Businesses in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill.
This is the best time to be in Staffing with a proven Company! Low unemployment numbers mean more job opportunities!
- The ability to travel to our client locations is a must – most travel is daily and not overnight.
- Ideal candidates are personable, outgoing, and successful at cold calling appointment setting.
- This is a promotable position! Successful candidates will have the opportunity to explore management positions if desired.
- Responsible for selling staffing services to customers with diverse staffing needs.
- Accountable for growing the business primarily through generating sales leads, soliciting new accounts through face to face meetings and presentations, and also increasing the services provided on current customers and selling all of services.
- Daily contact with customers of various sizes, building relationships, problem solving, and assessing their needs.
- Ability to meet daily and weekly goals for sales activities.
- Meet with existing clients to determine how we are doing and how we can develop additional business.
- Work with Client Service Managers and Corporate Management to set pricing for custom business.
- Assist in coordinating overall marketing program.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in Ultra-Staff and to Management as required for all activities.
- Benefits include a competitive salary (salary based on experience) and commission structure, paid PTO and Paid holidays.
- Effective appointment setting skills via email and phone.
- Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer and client.
- Creative networking and confident cold calling skills.
- The ability to create sales and close opportunities with professionalism.
- A highly motivated team player.
- Drug free work environment.
- Local applicants encouraged to apply!