Raleigh, NC 27610
The Greer Group is recruiting for a Phlebotomy Supervisor/Trainer to oversee our Phlebotomy placement program.
- Supervisor/Trainer would lead all phlebotomy employee candidate selection, on-boarding, training, scheduling, competencies, staff feedback, continuing education, and payroll.
- In addition, candidate would assist client with tool development and employee file maintenance.
- Works with management to create training modules.
- Works to ensure that all sites have appropriate coverage, and communicates schedule changes to appropriate management staff.
- Candidate must also be experienced in Phlebotomy with skills and techniques to share in obtaining samples for patients that are difficult sticks.
- Performs and documents competencies ensuring that employees collects blood specimens using appropriate technique and positive patient identification; follows timeliness expectations and maintains the integrity of the specimen in relation to the test to be performed.
- Collects blood specimens using appropriate technique and positive patient identification; follows timeliness expectations and maintains the integrity of the specimen in relation to the test to be performed, maintains competencies at all locations.
- Counsels and re-educate staff when errors regarding labeling or specimen collection are reported.
- Organization, customer service, and critical thinking, are essential to the success of this position.
- Phlebotomists are placed in physician offices, clinics, and hospitals so local travel is required.
- Benefits include health and STD offered.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- MUST obtain phlebotomy experience.