Contracts and CRM Administrator
Durham, NC 27713
The Greer Group is recruiting for a Contracts and CRM Administrator for our client in Durham, NC.
This is a direct hire position.
- Reviews and maintains contracts submitted from the field.
- Tracks and monitors status of contracts stored through their life cycle, verifies all required information is provided, dates are correct and that there are no active contracts that coincide with new contract.
- Takes steps to correct duplicate contracts by contacting the field for resolution.
- Verifies pricing of new contract with Regional Directors and the VP of finance.
- Ensures that contracts awarded, are sent to the appropriate field and internal personnel for acceptance and implementation.
- Ensures contracts are submitted and tracks what has not been returned.
- Maintains and is responsible for the Expiring/Canceled Contract Report reviewed by the Business/Sales Team on a monthly basis.
- Communicates with appropriate field personnel weekly on any expiring contracts for update.
- Notifies field personnel when contracts are incorrectly processed helping them to correct any errors or omissions and ensure future compliance.
- Is responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions of contracts, as well as documenting any changes or amendments that may arise during implementation or execution.
- Systematically and efficiently oversees the development, approval and execution of new provider contracts and provides on-going analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk.
- Assess systems managers regarding the maintenance and integration of effective business processes systems and documentation associated with both systems Work with CRM and Navision Business systems managers and system owners to ensure Institutions, Contacts, and Patients are created and synchronized with correct shipping and billing addresses.
- Implement new staff user setup and security role management in ERP systems and potential future systems.
- Work with internal staff to validate and update CRM and Navision data for Devices and Operations.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent data base skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment, demonstrates a positive can-do attitude; have effective communications skills with a diverse range of individuals.
- Positive team attitude, assisting and supporting other team members by not only identifying problems but by contributing to their solution.
- College degree preferred such as BS/ BA Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in a contract administration role or business operations service position.
- Proven experience with launch and maintenance of CRM and ERP systems.
- Possess good knowledge of relational databases, web and client server accounts.
- Experience in the medical device industry.
- Occasional overnight travel, both in North America and International.
- Some weekend travel, meetings, conferences, and teamwork.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.