Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting for a Courier in Raleigh, NC.
This is a temporary position through the end of November.
- Assist with the packing, staging, and loading early voting equipment and supplies onto moving trucks.
- Assist with the setup and break down of equipment and supplies at up to 10 early voting locations across the county.
- Provide daily courier service on a fixed route between the Operations Center and 10 early voting locations during the 18 day voting period.
- Deliver additional ballots and supplies.
- Pick up prior day`s voted ballots and completed forms.
- Assist with the preparation of the next day`s supplies to be delivered.
- Complete custody forms for each item delivered and picked up.
- Maintain and tidy the stock of extra supplies kept on the rental van during the 18 day voting period.
- Maintain the rental van, including key custody, filling gas task as needed, informing report-to manager of any issues with or damage to vehicle on a daily basis.
- Maintain regular communication via cell phone with the report-to manager at the Operations Center while on the road performing deliveries/pickups.
- Must be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50-60 hour work week (including some weekends) during election season.
- Employee will be required to do business related driving using a rental van and daily driving during the 18 day early voting period, employee must be willing to drive.
- Prefer local candidates who are familiar with Wake County roads and comfortable navigating across the county.
- Must be comfortable working in various roles which may include light labor, site setup, supply inventory, general office tasks, and supporting roles.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have reliable transportation - obtain a NC Driver's License.
- Complete a background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle report.