Customer Account Department Management
Durham, NC 27713
The Greer Group is recruiting a Customer Account Department Manager for our client in Durham, NC.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Manage, coordinate and lead the activities of the Customer Account Representative teams to maintain and enhance customer relationships while meeting organizational and operational objectives.
- Lead while providing high quality and efficient customer service to all internal and external customers through daily management of direct reports including hiring, motivating, coaching, counseling, and problem solving.
- Responsible for completing performance evaluations for all personnel reporting to the position.
- Resolve employee relations issues expressed by the team and address disciplinary and/or performance problems.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Director of Operations on issues that impact customer service.
- Assist reimbursement department to ensure collaborate approach exists between both areas to promote quality service standards.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Quality System requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure supervisors and other team members are responding to customer and employee concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct regular meetings with supervisors.
- Identify and develop departmental training needs.
- Validate companies’ CRM system with service modifications, troubleshooting the system, training on CRM, reporting and other duties related to this task.
- Lead and actively participate in meetings, present at meetings and trainings.
- Back up companies’ Executive Team with updated policy decisions.
- Work with supervisors to develop a staffing plan based on work volume, and ensure appropriate resources are in place at all times.
- 5+ years experience as a proven engaging leader preferably in a medical or highly regulated environment with a successful track record of delivering service excellence.
- Advanced database skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Jet Reports, Word, Outlook) and ability to learn Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP & CRM systems.
- Ability to create, monitor, and report identified metrics measuring Customer Account Representatives work and customer satisfaction to management.
- Ability to learn and carry out company quality system requirements, operational procedures, regulatory requirements, and Medicare and Medicaid providers.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education or experience.