Customer Account Representative
Durham, NC 27713
The Greer Group is recruiting a Customer Account Representative for our client in RTP, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity!
The standard hours are Monday – Friday, 9: 00 AM – 5: 30 PM, with a 30 minute lunch.
- The Customer Account Representative role works with patients and clinics answering product and service questions.
- In addition, you will process orders, prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure excellent service standards.
- Serve as the primary contact for customers including patients, family members, medical providers and professional contacts regarding their product needs.
- Process customer orders in accordance with company policy/Quality System and regulatory requirements for the handling of class III medical devices.
- Provide routine product troubleshooting assistance for company medical products.
- Collaborate with internal staff members including Reimbursement, Accounting, Product Control, Order Fulfillment, and Sales teams to help maintain account relationships.
- Maintain current contract information in database.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of customer relationships.
- Knowledgeable of all products and services offered.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple time sensitive tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to articulate concisely
- Excellent database skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ability to learn Microsoft Navision and CRM systems.
- High School graduate or equivalent