Customer Service Representative
Raleigh, NC 27603
The Greer Group is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 6 months, with the possibility to be further extended.
- Primarily responsible for working in the department’ s communication hub.
- Provides high level of customer service while communicating with employees, staff, and the public daily by phone and email.
- Receives and generates work order requests in Maximo from incoming calls and emails.
- Receives and processes requests for corporate space reservations by confirming space availability and verifying that requests meets guidelines.
- Verifies that work orders are classified and assigned correctly.
- Review technician timesheets to update work order statuses and verifies total technician work hours.
- Updates and verifies time and material costs to work orders.
- Help receive mail and courier packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- High School Diploma or GED, and two years of experience in customer service role using work order management software.
- Working knowledge or work order management software (Maximo) or data entry.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Complete a background check.