Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting a Courier/Driver for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long term temporary position, with the possibility to be further extended.
- Assist with packing, staging, and loading supplies onto moving trucks.
- Assist with the setup and break down of equipment and supplies at voting locations across the county.
- Provide daily courier service on a fixed route.
- Deliver additional ballots and supplies.
- Pick up prior day’ s voted ballots and completed forms.
- Assist with the preparation of the next day’ s supplies to be delivered.
- Complete custody forms for each item delivered and picked up.
- Maintain and tidy the stock of extra supplies kept on the vans.
- Maintain the van, which includes: key custody, filing the gas tank as needed, and informing the report-to manager of any issues with or damage to the vehicle on a daily basis.
- Maintain regular communication via cell phone with the report-to manager while on the road performing deliveries and pickups.
- Assist in reconciliation after elections.
- Must be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50-60 hour work week (including some weekends) during election season. Overtime is required!
- Employee will be required to do business related driving using a rental van and daily driving during the early voting period.
- Must be comfortable working in VARIOUS roles which may include physical labor, site setup and equipment assembly, supply inventory general office tasks and other supporting roles
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a valid NC Driver’s License.