Early Voting Assistant
Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting an Early Voting Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long term temporary position.
- This position will assist with administrative tasks for the early voting team.
- Position involves a complex level of office support by assisting with planning, organizing and coordinating day to day election activities.
- This position requires assistance in updating documents, including using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Adobe InDesign.
- Helps in directing and facilitating training classes.
- Customer service based including in-person, telephone, and email communication.
- Must be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50-60 hour work week (including some weekends) during election season.
- Must be comfortable working in VARIOUS roles which may include physical labor, site setup and equipment assembly, supply inventory general office tasks and other supporting roles
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organizational, time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- Prefer candidates with strong Microsoft Office Suite skills – data entry tests required.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a NC Driver’s License – Motor Vehicle Report required.