Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting an Elections Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long-term temporary position.
- Assist with administrative tasks for various teams.
- Complex level of office support by assisting with planning, organizing and coordinating day-to-day election activities.
- Customer service (in-person, telephone, email).
- Assist teams as needed such as training, staffing, and finance.
- Assist at election-related events.
- Performing data entry.
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
- Comfortable working in various roles which may include light labor, general office tasks, and supporting roles.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well in a tight-knit team environment
- Prefer candidates that have strong organizational and time management skills.
- MUST be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50 – 60 hour work week (including overtime – weekends) during the election season.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a North Carolina Driver’s License – Motor Vehicle Report required.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills – testing required.
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment.