Elections Logistics Assistant
Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting a Logistics Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long term temporary position.
- Required paid overtime!
- This position will primarily assist with administrative tasks for the Logistics team.
- Position involves a complex level of office support by assisting with planning, organizing and coordinating day to day election activities.
- Performing document preparation, supply management in inventory system, election plans, supply and polling place management.
- Secondary tasks may be labor intensive, MUST be comfortable performing these duties.
- Assist with the packing, staging, and preparing equipment and supplies.
- Assist with unpacking and cleaning supplies.
- Other warehouse and clerical duties as assigned.
- Customer service based including in-person, telephone, and email communication.
- MUST be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50 to 60-hour work week (including some weekends) during election season.
- Must be comfortable working in VARIOUS roles which may include physical labor, site setup and equipment assembly, supply inventory general office tasks and other supporting roles.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a NC Driver’s License – Motor Vehicle Report required.
- Prefer candidates with strong Microsoft Office Suite and communication skills.
- Candidates must be flexible to perform different tasks throughout the day.
- Data Entry tests required.