Middlesex, NC 27557
The Greer Group is recruiting for an Engineer position with a client of ours in Middlesex, NC!
- Complete Quality Engineering assignments such as contract review, manufacturing support, PPAP, auditing and corrective action investigations with minimal supervision.
- Define, specify, and implement quality standards and procedures for manufacturing processes.
- Ensure development, implementation and audit of complex inspection and test plans, standards and acceptance criteria and procedures/work instructions.
- Participates in and/or may lead the auditing of internal Quality Systems and completes part approval documentation to assure that customers’ requirements are met in new or modified products and processes.
- Lead or provide technical advice and counsel to cross-functional teams assigned to process improvement projects / problem solving teams • Provide technical support to both internal and external customers and suppliers as needed.
- Assure that product shipped meets internal and external customer requirements.
- Assist in designing and implementing Quality Assurance training programs and conducts training in quality related topics relative to the work.
- Ensures the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization, and the organizational freedom to resolve matters pertaining to quality.
- 3-5 years Experience in role. Or a BS in Engineering with 1 - 3 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), or Manager of
- Quality/Organizational Excellence (MOQ/OE) is preferred.
- Experience in performing Quality Audits.
- Technical proficiency in Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) models
- Experience in Aerospace industry