Environmental Health and Safety Adminstrator
Middlesex, NC 27557
EHS Specialist/Analyst position Pay rate depending on the candidates experience and skills.
Work in the following areas:
1. Complete work station risk assessments
2. Hazard identification
3. Identify and complete CAPAs for hazards by using the safety controls (eliminate, engineering, administrative, PPE)
4. Review and update MFOP’ s with the CAPA’ s identified from the work station risk assessments
5. Implement ergonomic improvements such as tooling
6. Material handling improvements which will include improvement of methods as well as identification of better material handling equipment.
1. The expectation is for the individual(s) to have good project management skills and have the ability to make sure each task/assignment is done to completion.
2. Will need to be flexible and adjust to a fast pace environment.
3. Must be able to work part time on the manufacturing floor
4. Have skill in excel, powerpoint, and word.
Typical Schedule is from 8am – 5pm.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an EHS related field such as Environmental science and policy; Occupational Health; or environmental engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- 1 to 5 years experience
- EHS background preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- If no degree must have at least 5 years experienced in EHS