Event Assistant/Data Admin
Morrisville, NC 27560
The Greer Group is seeking an Event Assistant/Data Admin for a technology client in Morrisville. This is a temporary assignment, with the possibility to be extended.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data administration and activity/appointment coordinating.
- Providing administration support (research, planning, management).
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts.
- Document Review, Copywriting, and preparation of documents.
- Assist with any jobs or errands that need carrying out.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
- In absence of a project advisor, assist with delegating and guiding event-related tasks.
- A proactive, team player, with the capability of taking the initiative to achieve assigned goals and tasks.
- Great attention to detail; proficient in coordinating and organizing many aspects.
- Mature, adaptable nature / problem-solver mindset with the flexibility to handle many tasks at the same time.
- Excellent written/oral communication (emails & phone calls).
- Well-presented, maintains a sense of professionalism, and exceptionally manages time.
- Able to work independently or on a team.
- Capable of operating general office equipment like a copy machine, fax machine, multi-line telephone system, and scanner, software, databases, and word processing programs.