Raleigh, NC 27620
The Greer Group is seeking an Executive Assistant for a long term temporary position, with a client of ours in Raleigh. The position is scheduled to be through the end of August, 2019.
This position will provide division support through planning, accounting, programmatic, and administrative activities for the daily operations.
- Provide high-level support, coordination and organization for leadership team consisting of a Director and three Division Directors.
- Takes confidential notes during meetings, turns them into action plans with assigned task, and ensures support through completion.
- Determines time lines for work completion and identifies resources to support leadership team.
- Completes a variety of assignments independently after receiving limited direction from the leadership team.
- Conducts research, analyzes data and develops materials and reports to support leadership in planning, decision making or program implementation.
- Maintains tracking systems for coordination of projects.
- Gathers or disseminates information to staff on behalf of the leadership team.
- Minimum Associates degree in Business Administration, Office Administration, or related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Advantage.
- Two years of experience in increasingly responsible administrative support work preferred.