Raleigh, NC 27612
The Greer Group is seeking a Accountant to join our internal Operations team. This is a direct hire opportunity and an immediate need. The Greer Group has been named in the Top 50 Fastest growing companies for 3 years running. Open to recent Accounting Graduate – will train!
- Administer Payroll – full cycle (time keeping, troubleshooting, garnishments, PTO reconciliation).
- Prepare quarterly federal wage and tax filings.
- Coordinate and execute all year-end reporting including preparation of W2s, 1095-C production, and Form 5500.
- Accounts payable and receivables.
- Bank reconciliations and full monthly close to include production of financial statements.
- Daily and weekly cash management, including decisions to access or settle line of credit.
- Proficient in Excel – required.
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems.
- Multiple state tax reporting experience - preferred.
- QuickBooks (Desktop Pro version) – required.
- Flexibility to work on various tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Formalized accounting courses required.