Raleigh, NC 27610
The Greer Group, Inc. Is currently recruiting for Float Phlebotomists for the Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville, Holly Springs area. Multiple shifts and hours available!
· Hours can range from 7: 30 AM – 6: 00 PM, with majority of opportunities being 8: 30 AM – 5: 30 PM.
· Locations include the Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville areas, with a couple offices in the Holly Springs.
· Provide patients with excellent customer service.
· Collect blood samples from patients.
· Practice proper patient identification.
· Label vials with patient names and dates.
· Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient.
· Requires electronic order entry - strongly skilled.
· Will consider new Grads but, MUST have at least 100 sticks and an outstanding recommendation from both your Clinical Supervisor and Instructor.
· Candidates must have a minimum of high school diploma and a certificate or diploma from an accredited phlebotomy training program.
· National certification (ASCP, ASPT, etc) preferred.
· Must be professional in communication and presentation.
· Strongly prefer experienced candidates with minimum of 1 year performing venipuncture on both adults and adolescents.
· Point of care testing experience a plus.
· Complete a background check and drug screen.