Forklift / Warehouse Porter
Charlotte, NC 28269
The Greer Group has a long term temporary position for a client located in Charlotte, NC. This is a great opportunity that could turn into a client hire. Immediate need for 2nd shift!
Hours: 2: 00 pm - 10: 30pm (12: 30am end on overtime)
This position requires the use of industrial powered equipment such as electric pallet jacks. Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site by performing the following duties. May be required to use a forklift or a pallet jack in fulfilling daily material movement duties. (Working from general procedures/instructions allocates, verifies, and/or physically transfers supplies, components, assemblies, products, equipment, etc., between processes or areas. Includes activities associated with Receiving, Stores and/or Shipping).
• Ensure that all gaylords are emptied per a set schedule
• Ensure that all trash is disposed of in the office and breakroom areas. Bathrooms are cleaned daily and other housekeeping duties as assigned.
• Communicate any issues to lead and/or manager
• Be flexible, ability to adapt to changing schedule
• Be a team player, have a positive attitude
• Any other duties as assigned by Lead and/or Manager
• Minimum of 1 year experience in warehouse operations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year experience operating powered industrial equipment (end-rider/electric pallet jack required; stand-up forklift a plus)
• 1 year experience in RF technology preferred
• Lifting up to 50 lbs several times during the day
• When operating powered equipment, operators must be mobile enough to turn their body to look in the direction of travel