Raleigh, NC 27604
The Greer Group is seeking a Forklift Driver for a manufacturing plant in Raleigh, NC. This is a temp to hire opportunity and pay rate is $14/hr.
Forklift Job Description:
- To assist in the coordination of incoming and outgoing shipments, as well as maintain the organization of finished goods.
- Essential Functions and Duties:
- Observe all safety rules, policies, and regulations, 100% compliance.
- Insure all orders are pulled correctly and with 100% accuracy.
- Observe all company policies regarding sanitation, 100% compliance.
- Observe all company policies for attendance, 100% on time and available.
- Be alert to any potential quality control problems and report them to the Dock Supervisor or Warehouse Manager immediately.
- Compliance of the company' s GMP policy and insuring that it is 100% adhered to.
- Insure that all equipment assigned to you is functional, both safely and mechanically and any problems are reported to your supervisor.
- Assist others when needed to accomplish all shipping goals.
- Insure packaged goods are of good integrity before and during loading of all orders.
- Insure all trucks are correctly loaded to distribute the weight and reduce costly re-load time.
Forklift Job Requirements:
- Minimum Education: High School
- Minimum Experience required: 1 year
- Skills Required:
- Responsibility and Authority: forklift driver/attention to detail.
- Equipment: Forklift
- Bilingual and Spanish a plus.
- Food Safety and Quality:
- Comply with GMP's, and Quality and Food Safety programs as noted in IFS (International Food Standards) and Company Food Safety Manual.
- Report all food safety and/or quality issues to direct supervisor and Quality Assurance department for corrective actions.
- Physical Requirements: Lift up to 50 lbs, Bags and boxes, Re-palletize.