Grants Accounting and Reconciliation Associate
Raleigh, NC 27620
The Greer Group is seeking a Grants Accounting and Reconciliation Associate for a local Raleigh client. This is a long term temporary position, to last through August 2019. This is an immediate need.
- Navigate a complex reconciliation of multiple Federal HUD grants between three or more financial reporting systems.
- Match revenues, including grant draws, program income and town contributions, against program expenditures, including operating purchases, contract expenses and salary/fringes.
- Identify areas of concerns, determine action items to resolve issue, and maintain log of necessary system actions – may include budget adjustments, contract modifications, journal corrections, and/or reduction of encumbrances at a transaction by transaction level.
- Must be able to manipulate large data sets of complex financial information in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be very familiar with accounting, grant management and reconciliation procedures.
- Must understand grant compliance and federal financial regulations.