Logistics Elections Assistant
Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting a Logistics Elections Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long term temporary position, with the possibility to be further extended.
- This position will primarily assist with administrative tasks for the Logistics team.
- Position involves a complex level of office support by assisting with planning, organizing and coordinating day to day election activities including document preparation, supply management in inventory system, election plans, supply and polling place management.
- Assist with the packing, staging, and preparing equipment and supplies.
- Assist with unpacking and cleaning supplies.
- Other warehouse and clerical duties as assigned.
- Customer service based including in-person, telephone, and email communication.
- MUST be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50 to 60-hour work week (including some evenings and weekends) during election season.
- Must be comfortable working in VARIOUS roles which may include physical labor, site setup and equipment assembly, supply inventory general office tasks and other supporting roles
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a valid NC Driver’s License – motor vehicle report required.
- Data entry tests are required to be taken for consideration.