Machine Operator I
Middlesex, NC 27557
The Greer Group is looking for a qualified candidate for the role of 1st Shift Machine Operator I.
- Review paper and machine.
- Check machines.
- Cut springs loose from rocker arm.
- Clean arms and pads with methanol.
- Check rollers.
- Load wire onto wirewinder per router.
- Pull tensions.
- Clean up equipment including safety and health equipment.
- Get proper beak size.
- Adjust bobbin traverse length.
- Pull wire through beak.
- Check bobbin traverse.
- Run test bobbin (300 ft.).
- Pull catenary per ACES.
- Set footage on counter per router.
- Clean up.
- Daily shift meeting.
- Perform 5S and TPM duties.
- Have forklift experience.
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
- Pass a background check and drug screen.
- Provide proof of past employment.
- Provide proof of completed education.
- Stand for 10 hours continuously.