Garner, NC 27529
The Greer Group is seeking (two) Machine Operators for our manufacturing client in Garner, NC. This is a long term temporary position. Day and Night shift available!
Major Functions and Scope:
- Monitors product and process to ensure quality of product to documented procedures.
- Makes required adjustments to maintain quality of product.
- Records and reports production numbers including disruptions and rejects.
- Coordinates and executes to published schedule.
- Changes and adjusts tooling as required.
- Maintains quality and the quantity of the output of the production line during course of shift.
- Performs required PM.
- Performs required housekeeping.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Successfully pass a drug and background check
- 1+ years in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- 1+ years of experience with automated machines.
- 1+ years of experience adjusting machine to produce quality product.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math/reading skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills