Middlesex, NC 27557
The Greer Group is currently recruiting for a Machine Operator for a client in Middlesex, NC. This is a long term temporary position with the possibility to hire.
3rd shift (must be train on 1st shift)
1) Review paper and machine. Check with operators to see if they need wire
2) Check machines
3) Cut springs loose from rocker arm
4) Clean arms and pads with methanol
5) Check rollers
6) Load wire onto Wire Winder per router
7) Pull tensions
8) Clean up equipment including safety and health equipment.
9) Get proper beak size
10) Adjust bobbin traverse length
11) Pull wire through beak
12) Check bobbin traverse
13) Run test bobbin (300 ft.)
14) Pull catenary per ACES
15) Set footage on counter per router
16) Clean up
17) Daily shift meeting
18) Perform 5S and TPM duties.
1) Scrap wire off bobbins
2) Cycle count inventory
1-3 years manufacturing experience
Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Must pass background check and drug screen
High School Diploma or GED required (must be able to provide proof)