Order Fulfillment Representative
Durham, NC 27713
The Greer Group is seeking an Order Fulfillment Representative for our client in Durham, NC.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
This is non-standard hours, Monday – Friday, 12: 00 PM – 8: 30 PM.
- Pack product orders and build kits in accordance with company policy, quality system, and regulatory requirements.
- Actively train in company on-call customer service support after hours, weekend, and holidays per company policy for patients having problems with their medical equipment or changes in hospital orders for pending surgeries.
- Assist in the inventory process.
- Verify orders in Navision to ensure proper bill to and ship to addresses, serialized pieces are correct, and the product ordered is available.
- Support inventory process by participating in cycle counts.
- Understand and execute the FIFO policy when filling orders.
- Create FedEx shipping labels and enter tracking number in Return Authorization.
- Build reference binders for patient kits.
- Maintain and update contact information in company database.
- Handling and resolving any customer complaints or questions.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Complete a background check.
- Prefer candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree, or HS Diploma and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Travel requirement is less than 10%.