Raleigh, NC 27610
The Greer Group, Inc. Is currently recruiting for Phlebotomists! We have full time and " floater" positions available.
- Hours can range from 7: 30 AM – 6: 00 PM, with majority of opportunities being 8: 30 AM – 5: 30 PM/6: 00 PM.
- Locations include the Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville areas, with a couple offices in the Holly Springs area.
- Provide patients with excellent customer service.
- Collect blood samples from patients.
- Practice proper patient identification.
- Label vials with patient names and dates.
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient.
- Requires electronic order entry - strongly skilled.
- Will consider new Grads but, MUST have at least 100 sticks and an outstanding recommendation from both your Clinical Supervisor and Instructor.
- Candidates must have a minimum of high school diploma and a certificate or diploma from an accredited phlebotomy training program.
- National certification (ASCP, ASPT, etc) preferred.
- Must be professional in communication and presentation.
- Strongly prefer experienced candidates with minimum of 1 year performing venipuncture on both adults and adolescents.
- Point of care testing experience a plus.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.