Raleigh, NC 27610
The Greer Group, Inc. Is currently recruiting for a Full time (Contract/Temporary) Phlebotomist for our client in Cary. This is a temporary/one month assignment.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 6: 00AM-2: 30PM, with an every 3rd weekend rotation.
- Assignment: Month of October - Early November
- Location is in Cary, NC.
- Provide patients with excellent customer service.
- Collect blood samples from patients.
- Practice proper patient identification.
- Label vials with patient names and dates.
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient.
- Requires electronic order entry - strongly skilled.
- Candidates must have a minimum of high school diploma and a certificate or diploma from an accredited phlebotomy training program.
- National certification (ASCP, ASPT, etc) strongly preferred.
- Vaccinations/immunizations must be up to date, proof is required.
- Must be professional in communication and presentation.
- Strongly prefer experienced candidates with a minimum of 1 year performing venipuncture on both adults and adolescents.
- Point of care testing experience a must.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.