Plans and Permits Technician
Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting a Plans and Permits Technician for our client in downtown Raleigh, NC.
This is a 3 month contract position.
- Provide support in the plan review and permit approval processes.
- Greet customers, client, and employees in person, over the phone and via email.
- Provide information, services or support.
- Enter requests for service and verify data.
- Conduct research, interpret and apply local ordinances, state statues and federal laws.
- Compile reports, manage data, and maintain records.
- Scan permits and enter information into database.
- Review electronic or paper application for completeness, signature and date.
- Access internet records/GIS based IMAPS to verify information.
- Create permits by compiling all information submitted.
- Print and file hardcopies when requested, forward appropriate documents to internal partners for required input and approval.
- Invoice customers
- Ensure that routine activities are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and interpret permits and maps.
- Prefer candidates with customer service experience.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.