Process Control Technician
Robersonville, NC 27871
The Greer Group is seeking a Process Control Technician for a client of ours in Robersonville, NC. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and the need is immediate.
- Directly responsible for the organizations pre planned budgeted and targeted operations.
- Leading the mill operations to exceed planned budgeted targets.
- The position will be answerable for the Conversion cost, Loss of Value, A Grade and B grade manufacturing.
- Establish A Grade standards in OE, this will be based on standards stipulated by QC department.
- Intensify product and process quality, productivity and cost.
- Ensure production planning, material requirement and its availability on shop-floor.
- Develop shop-floor skills and competence of technical personnel through continuous employees training in the department. Adhere to TQM and ISO practices and encourage team to sustain safe and orderly clean environment in the department
- Prepare production plan, administer departmental manufacturing, maintenance activities, and deploy manpower to meet targeted objectives.
- Exposure of working on Trutzschler or Rieter Blowroom and Schlaforst or Rieter Open End machines
- Knowledge of maintenance, various spares/components/accessories and able to support maintenance crew to accomplish task (mechanical & electrical)
- Expertise in plant production and maintenance, sustain and improve set norms, enhance quality and efficiency, reduce customer complaints, waste management and employee relations/employee training.
- Sound communication, presentation and relational skills with self-drive to meet Mills objectives.
- Possess technical competence on the latest equipment supplied by Saurer.