Product Control Representative
Durham, NC 27713
The Greer Group is recruiting for a Product Control Representative for our client in Durham, NC.
This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 9: 00 AM - 5: 30 PM.
- Handles incoming product inventory ensuring timely stocking, organized product storage and accurate documentation of product receipt.
- Assists in th overall receiving process preparing products for final sale.
- Receive and process return authorizations and receive new and repaired items.
- Ship and receive repair shipments from headquarters.
- Assist with unloading of product deliveries.
- Maintain packaging and non-product inventory in he Product Room.
- Actively participate in the monthly inventory process.
- Participate in any training program(s) as decided by management.
- Assist in the overall receiving process and performing telemetry when needed.
- Verify return orders in Navision to ensure serialized pieces are correct, and the product received is accurate.
- Support inventory process by participating in cycle counts.
- Understand and execute the FIFO/FEFO policy when returning stock to the shelf.
- Create FedEx shipping labels and enter tracking number in Return Authorization.
- Process and post return orders.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensuring handling of product is in compliance with company policies, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Bachelor's Degree or HS Diploma nd 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to complete work in accordance with company operational procedures.
- Handle assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Travel requirement is less than 10%.