Raleigh, NC 27616
The Greer Group is recruiting a Project Coordinator (Project Engineer) for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a temporary position through March.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain project data base by entering and backing up data.
- Manage project materials and equipment purchases including: sourcing, ordering and tracking deliveries, and receiving and processing invoices.
- Prepare purchasing documents.
- Maintain project document list and review project documents.
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as scheduling the project meetings and preparing the project meetings with the customers.
- Works with the design engineers or test engineers or lab technician.
- Create the detailed task list and schedule for the project.
- Create BoM list and estimate BoM cost.
- Maintain safe working environment by enforcing lab/testing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Documentation skills.
- Project process knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- High level attention to detail.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.