Durham, NC 27713
The Greer Group is recruiting a Reimbursement Manager for our client in Durham, NC.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Directs all reimbursement department claims processing, billing, & collection activities.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising and professional development of 10+ staff.
- Establishment of all credit/collection guidelines and claims processing procedures and oversees the accuracy of related accounts payable and account receivable.
- Conducts or manages reimbursement staff in providing reimbursement support services to customers (hospitals, clinics, patients) and company’ s regional sales and clinical teams.
- Maintain reimbursement policy and procedural guidance documents (manuals) and develop written communications to keep customers and fellow employees up to date on relevant issues and instill awareness & operating procedures.
- Direct consultation, training, and hands-on assistance to customers via phone, WebEx or on site visit focusing on maximizing customer revenue cycle as well as their best business operations practices.
- Conduct conferences, workshops, presentations, and meetings at customer sites or regional/team meetings.
- Research, strategic assessment, and development of policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Manage outside legal, CPA and regulatory resources that provide reimbursement technical support advisory services.
- Responsible for assuring reimbursement operations maximizes company cash-flow and ROI while
- optimizing patient and clinic satisfaction.
- Managing role with QA, serve as point guard for maintaining Medicare accreditation.
- Ability to train and supervise others in reimbursement transaction activities.
- Ability to multi-task to keep numerous PA’s, claims, billing, and collection transactions progressing forward at the same time toward successful.
- Ability to handle numerous interruptions from patients, customers, and fellow departments in a courteous, professional, and helpful manner.
- Mathematical skills for computing and adjusting dollar amounts for claims, billings, rate approvals, and collections.
- Obtain/maintain current hands-on knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9 Coding systems, electronic claims filing and billing systems, and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel).
- Maintain current extensive knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and private payor insurance programs as related to authorization of medical services, eligibility, and insurance billing & collection related to company products.
- Ability to directly interface professionally and courteously with patients, customers (clinics), and industry professionals in both private and group situations via dialogue or giving presentations by phone, internet, or in person.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related discipline and 15+ years experience (5+ hands-on and 10+ management) in reimbursement job tasks stated above, or equivalent work experience.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.