Durham, NC 27713
The Greer Group is recruiting a Reimbursement Manager for our client in Durham, NC.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Directs all reimbursement department claims processing, billing, and collection activities.
- Responsible for hiring, training, supervising and professional development of 10+ staff.
- Manages reimbursement staff in providing reimbursement support services to customers (hospitals, clinics, patients) and company’ s regional sales and clinical team to optimize customer operations profitability.
- Maintain policy and procedural guidance documents and develop written communications to keep customers and fellow employees up to date on relevant issues.
- Direct consultation, training, and hands-on assistance to customers via phone, WebEx or on site visit focusing on maximizing customer revenue cycle as well as their best operations practices.
- Conduct conferences, workshops, presentations, and meetings at customer sites or regional/team meetings.
- Research and development of policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance within several dozen diverse/parallel state Medicaid, Federal Medicare, and private commercial insurance requirements for current and planned company products and services.
- Manage outside legal, CPA and regulatory resources that provide reimbursement technical support advisory services.
- Responsible for assuring reimbursement operations maximizes company cash-flow and ROI while optimizing patient and clinic satisfaction.
- Ability to train and supervise others in reimbursement transaction activities.
- Ability to multi-task to keeps numerous PA’s, claims, billing, and collection transactions progressing forward at the same time toward successful resolution.
- Able to handle numerous interruptions from patients, customers, and fellow departments in a professional and helpful manner.
- Mathematical skills for computing and adjusting dollar amounts for claims, billings, rate approvals, and collections.
- Obtain/maintain current hands-on knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-9 Coding Systems, electronic claims filing and billing systems, and Microsoft Office programs.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and private payor insurance programs as related to authorization of medical services, eligibility, and insurance billing & collection related to company products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline and 15+ years’ experience (5+ hands-on and 10+ management) in reimbursement jobs tasks stated above, or equivalent work experience.