Sales and Account Representative
Raleigh, NC 27612
The Greer Group is seeking a Sales and Account Representative for a Raleigh software client. This is a temp to hire opportunity and the need is immediate.
- Servicing existing client base
- Preparing sales action plans and strategies
- Scheduling sales activity
- Negotiating with clients and preparing and presenting sales contracts
- Responding to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronic mail and in person
- Ensuring customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Performing quality checks on products and service delivery
- Participating in related business/community/organization events
- Monitoring and reporting on sales activities and follow-up with management
- Respond to emails from employees and customers seeking help with software or computer-related issues
- Aid the development team in conceptualizing updates and upgrades that will enhance users' experience
- Walk customers through the steps to achieve a goal in our software on the phone
- Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background test successfully.
- Experience working in a sales environment.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to learn the functions and back end of a software program so you can walk users through the steps to achieve specific goals