Scale House Attendant
Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting a Temporary Scale House Attendant for our client in Apex, NC.
This is a temporary position through February 2020.
- This will begin as part time hours, and then increase to full time hours.
- Shifts are 6: 30 AM - 4: 30 PM (10 hour shifts).
- Excellent customer service skills; mostly speaking to drivers through microphones as they enter scales.
- Greet drivers from trash hauling companies, small businesses and residents of Wake County.
- Find truck identifying numbers and enter into the computer.
- Be able to clearly and politely communicate what is accepted and not accepted at the landfill.
- Be able to assess if loads are accepted.
- Ability to enter truck information that is used for billing customers.
- Communicate with co-worker to discuss loads that come onto the scales and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Prefer experience in Paradigm WeighStation software, or a similar product.