Senior Administrative Assistant
Charlotte, NC 28217
The Greer Group is recruiting a Senior Administrative Assistant for our client in Charlotte, NC.
This is a temporary position through May 2020 (year long contract)!
- The purpose of the Senior Administrative Assistant position is to provide administrative support to the Commercial Distribution and Assembly Products Division, the General Manager/Vice President and the staff.
- Calendar management: maintain and arrange meetings and appointments, provide reminders.
- Planning domestic and global meetings (in person and teleconference).
- Events management.
- Expenses management and budget control.
- Preparation of monthly reports and presentations.
- Being actively involved in ad hoc projects, processes and initiatives.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Administrative function.
- Associates Degree.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Experience using Concur or similar software for booking travel and managing expense reports.
- No relocation benefit will be provided.
- All candidates must reside within a 50-mile radius of Charlotte, NC to be considered
- Exceptional communication skills and a problem solving mindset.
- High sense of urgency and prioritization and high degree of reliability, confidentiality, discretion, quality work and professionalism.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.