Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting a Staffing Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long term temporary position, with the possibility to be further extended.
- This position will assist a team of staff who recruit, assign, and manage a pool of 6, 000+ Precinct Officials to work at polling places and early voting sites for each election.
- Customer service (in-person, telephone, email); more than half of each day is spent communicating with Precinct Officials by phone or email.
- Manage attendee check-in at election training classes.
- Assignment of Precinct Officials to election work assignments using an election official management database.
- Assist Precinct Officials with voter training and work assignment questions, audit and process tax/pay forms to ensure required fields are completed and follow up with officials who do not properly complete.
- Assist in reviewing time sheets submitted by early voting workers.
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50-60 hour work week (including most weekends) during election season.
- Data entry experience.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well in a tight-knit team environment.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks throughout the day.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills (filing, checklists, timelines).
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a NC Driver’ License – Motor Vehicle Report required.