Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting a Staffing Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC
This is a long-term temporary position, with the possibility to be further extended.
- This position will assist a team of staff who recruit, assign, and manage a pool of 7, 000+ Precinct Officials to work at polling places and early voting sites for each election.
- Customer service (in-person, telephone, email); more than half of each day is spent communicating with Precinct Officials by phone or email.
- Manage attendee check-in at election training classes (online and in-person).
- Assignment of Precinct Officials to election work assignments using an election official management database.
- Assist Precinct Officials with voter training and work assignment questions, audit and process tax/pay forms to ensure required fields are completed and follow up with officials who do not properly complete.
- Assist in reviewing timesheets submitted by early voting workers.
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
- MUST be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50-60 hour work week (including some weekends) during election season – OVERTIME required!!
- Data entry experience, must be able to type (a data entry assessment is required for consideration).
- Prefer candidates with customer service experience.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well in a tight-knit team environment
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills (filing, checklists, timelines)
- Ability to learn election laws and processes and explain them to customers.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds (e.g. mail bins, stacks of forms or envelopes).
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a valid NC Driver’s License – Motor Vehicle Report required.