Supply Management Assistant
Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting a Supply Management Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long term temporary position.
- Assist with packing, staging, and loading supplies onto moving trucks.
- Assist with unpacking and cleaning supplies.
- Assist with the inventory of supplies.
- Communicate with the report-to-manager about supplies that need to be ordered.
- Maintain regular communication via cell phone with the report-to manager.
- Assist with other warehouse and clerical duties as assigned.
- Assist in reconciliation after elections.
- MUST be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50-60 hour work week (including some weekends) during election season.
- Employee will be required to do business related driving using a rental van and daily driving during the early voting period.
- Comfortable working in VARIOUS roles which may include physical labor, site setup and equipment assembly, supply inventory general office tasks and other supporting roles.
- Obtain the ability to lift up to 50 pounds - labor intensive position!
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a NC Driver’s License – Motor Vehicle Report required.
- Have strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills – data entry tests required.