Knightdale, NC 27545
The Greer Group is seeking a Technician for a manufacturing client in Knightdale, NC. This is at temporary, 3 month position with the possibility to go permanent.
The Technician I will be responsible for minor repair, inspection, and adjustment for various production equipment. The Technician I will assist in the maintenance of all production equipment as necessary to include cleaning and preventive maintenance such as part replacement or lubrication.
- Maintain equipment/tooling used in production of product.
- Perform periodic maintenance on production equipment in a timely manner in order to avoid downtime.
- Maintain Maintenance room.
- Procure parts necessary for equipment maintenance.
- Assist in installations of new equipment.
- Some evening and weekend work will be necessary.
Must be able to work overtime when warranted.
- Experience working around equipment as well as a working knowledge of safe practices.
- Verifiable experience working around moving machinery.
- Pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, experience is a plus.
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
- High School diploma required.
- Pneumatics, Hydraulics, electrical, HVAC certifications are a plus.
Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.