Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is seeking a Warehouse Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long term temporary position, with the opportunity to be further extended.
- Labor intensive.
- Assist with the packing, staging, and preparing equipment and supplies.
- Assist with unpacking and cleaning supplies.
- Other warehouse and clerical duties as assigned.
- Assist with data entry of supplies in inventory management system.
- Employee may be required to do business related driving using a rental van and daily driving during the early voting period.
- Prefer local candidates who are familiar with Wake County roads and comfortable navigating across the county.
- Must be available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50 to 60-hour work week (including some weekends) during election season - overtime required!
- Employee will be required to do business related driving, Employee must be willing to drive.
- Must be able to sit and stand for at least three hours.
- Must be comfortable working in various roles which may include light to intensive labor, site setup, supply inventory, general office tasks, and supporting roles.
- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills preferred.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks throughout the day.
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a valid NC Driver's License.