Warehouse Equipment Assistant
Raleigh, NC 27602
The Greer Group is recruiting for a Warehouse Equipment Assistant for our client in Raleigh, NC.
This is a long term temporary position.
- Labor intensive!
- Assist with the packing, staging, and preparing equipment and supplies.
- Assist with unpacking and cleaning supplies.
- Other warehouse and clerical duties as assigned.
- Assist with data entry of supplies in inventory management system.
- Assist with voting equipment testing.
- Available to work full day and must be able to work up to 50 to 60-hour work week (including some weekends) during election season.
- Employee will be required to do business related driving, employee must be willing to drive.
- Must be comfortable working in various roles which may include light to intensive labor, site setup, supply inventory, general office tasks, and supporting roles.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility to perform different tasks throughout the day
- Basic computer skills – testing required.
- Hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Complete a background check and drug screen.
- Obtain a NC Driver’s License – Motor Vehicle Report required.